The Maas Clinic - Job Opportunities
Posted: 5th February 2018
HCA/Patient Data Coordinator
Laboratory technician, nurse, HCA or individual trained and qualified with phlebotomy skills
Our rapidly expanding private Osteopathic and Functional Medicine Clinic with its own in-house laboratory is seeking a methodical, structured, scientifically based mind to join our team.
The ideal applicant will have a strong interest and commitment to holistic and preventative health with an open mind to learning ever evolving methods of science-based preventative medicine.
The applicant will be independent minded, confident, capable of working on their own and must have a positive and compassionate mindset.
The job role is dynamic and evolving but the initial role will entail phlebotomy, running blood chemistries, CBC’s lipids and other in-house blood tests, urine testing, detailed patient physiology including BP, weights, BF% and so forth. Once patient data has been collected and entered in to the relevant software it must then be presented to Head Osteopath for consultation with patients.
Liasing with Head Osteopath and Clinic Coordinator daily on patients data, queries and concerns and providing patient support whenever necessary.
With the right candidate this job offers a long-term, dynamic and progressive working environment with room for growth, increased levels of responsibility and continual training.
All interested applicants will need to submit a full and comprehensive CV including headshot/image, one current professional reference and must be aware that part of the interview will be ‘shadowing’ the Head Osteopath, observing and offering input throughout the course of a day of clinic for knowledge base and compatibility.
Interested applicants will need to submit a full and comprehensive CV, one current professional reference to email@example.com citing ‘HCA/Patient Data Coordinator’ in the subject line. More information on the company can be found at: www.maasclinic.co.uk
Receptionist and Patient Liason
We are looking for a warm, friendly, discreet and empathetic receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Part time (1pm till 5.15pm).
• 5 O’levels/GCSE’s or similar, including English & Maths.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and hands-on experience in using copier machines, printers etc.
• Must possess an excellent telephone manner and solid written, verbal and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• The successful applicant will have a polite, warm, friendly, personality, and a professional attitude and appearance. They must be able to empathise with patients who may be feeling unwell and should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
• This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility and transport are a plus.
• The successful applicant will be confident, capable of working on their own and must have a positive and compassionate mindset. Interest and commitment to holistic healthcare and science-based preventative medicine are an advantage.
This position is a crucial customer service role that includes being the first point of contact for the clinic. You will be meeting and welcoming patients and visitors, coordinating appointments and billing, updating calendars and scheduling meetings, both physical and Skype.
Duties will involve answering telephones and redirecting calls in a warm and welcoming manner with accurate and reliable message taking and other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
The successful applicant will be able to ensure that the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures) properly stocked and accounted for and keep precise records of office expenses and costs.
They will maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges) and will liaise with our practitioners and clinic coordinator on patient data, queries and concerns, providing patient support whenever necessary.
This part time job offers a long-term, progressive working environment with room for growth, increased levels of responsibility and continual training with a vibrant and dynamic team who care passionately about what they do and do it to the best of their ability.
Interested applicants will need to submit a full and comprehensive CV, one current professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org citing ‘Receptionist Position’ in the subject line. More information on the company can be found at: www.maasclinic.co.uk