Beautiful South reaches a highly discerning audience:
- Typically own their own home and married/living with a partner
- Appreciate the finer aspects of local life – events, attractions and locations
- Active consumers with a disposable income
- Majority aged over 45 – the demographic that holds the nation’s wealth
- Typically value quality, independent services and goods over the cost of these products alone
- The only complimentary local lifestyle magazine to be delivered directly into a targeted audience letterbox, as well as being available from selected pick-up points around the area.
- Full digital edition suitable for tablet and mobile viewing: an unlimited online audience
- More than 17 years' experience of local delivery, with a dedicated in-house distribution manager overseeing a reliable local team, ensuring every issue reaches every home
Distributed to: Buriton (GU31), East Meon, Froxfield, Langrish, Petersfield, Sheet, Steep, West Meon (GU32), Liss (GU33), Privett (GU34), Hambledon (PO7), Winchester (SO23), Cheriton, Alresford, Bramdean (SO24), Corhampton, Droxford, Soberton (SO32), Hayling Island (PO11), Southsea (PO1), Old Portsmouth (PO1, PO4), Havant & Rowlands Castle (PO9), Emsworth (PO10, PO18, PO19).
"We've had some very positive feedback regarding Beautiful South Magazine and gained good enquiries in areas which we've not marketed before."